CARE and YARN
Minimal effort is needed to make your UNIQ hat a friend during winter and summer.
- UNIQ headwear has to be washed by hand in warm water (not more than 30 degrees) or in the washing machine – wool / yarn mode, 30 degrees.
- Hats with pompoms must be turned inside out before washing.
- After washing, it should be placed on a flat surface and allowed to dry.
- Do not iron, do not bleach, do not wring and dry!
UNIQ production is knitted from yarns of two types:
* 100% acrylic yarn that is ideal for winter sports, because it does not get wet so quickly as other yarns. Acrylic is soft, warm and has a bigger choice of bright colors. In addition, it is non-allergic and does not “bite”. Besides, it is vegan-friendly!
* Semi-wool yarn (50% acrylic, 50% wool), which maintains warmth and shape greatly. In addition, semi-wool is a very practical, soft and strong yarn, and after washing tends not to get tangled.