UNIQ woolblend patterned beanies, as well as Infinity and Cowl scarves have 5 kinds of knitting patterns:
From left to right (in photos below):
1) Morning Star Auseklis – protects from everything bad and symbolizes the victory over the Dark.
2) Cross of Mara – Mara masters all living and non-living, she participates in all events of people’s lives. Mara is the material world, the deity of fertility and women’s defender. Finally, she is also the goddess who was responsible for the land, the waters, and every living thing.
3) Mix (various patterns together) – stylized God’s sign (a symbol of the sky, the masculine force and light), Sun sign (eternal movement and a symbol of life), Laima’s sign (life and destiny, the guardian of an orphan, gives people advice and shows the right path for luck and prosperity).
4) Diamonds – simple diamond pattern
5) Cubes – a little bit of math in 3D pattern